The global investment funds are operated in onshore markets, but managed by offshore entities.
This will allow for yield levels to become higher at the end of the period mainly because there is no additional tax burden; that usually restrains 30% to 60% of the potential yield of an instrument.
The fund management structure (Cathedral Investment Group) is registered in different offshore jurisdictions. Therefore, their operating costs are also exempt from tax levies which increases the yield levels offered to the customer.
Although accounts can function independently, through the services offfered by Cathedral Investment Bank, they are usually linked to offshore investment accounts which allow the client to partially liquidate their funds and use them directly in ATMs and Visa ™ and MasterCard ™ POS.
Among the services Cathedral Inventment Banks Investment Funds provides are:
• Highest confidentiality in all operations
• Excellent liquidity from 7 to 28 days
• Accounts based on Euros and American Dollars
• Free transactions between Cathedral Investment Bank self investment funds
• 24/48hrs transfers to any account anywhere in the world. (In maturation date)
• Transfers between your Investment Funds and your Offshore Accounts. (In maturation date)
• Confidential Account Statements
• Online banking to perform any operation and review the development of your resources.
Open your account now
• Incorporation documents with corporate seal (if applicable) [Constitutive Record
• Personal Guarantee
• Confirmation of incorporation documents such as certificates of incorporation, articles of organization, and bylaws
• Valid passport and identification of place of residence (driver’s license, identity card) officers and individuals authorized to perform operations, movements, deposits, and withdrawals.
• Proof of address (Receipt of a primary service in the customer’s home)
• Signed Contract
• Completed Money Laundering Prevention Officer Questionnaire for each individual authorized to perform operations, movements, deposits, and withdrawals. (MLPP)
* According to initial information received by Cathedral Investment Bank, the new Accounts Area, may request the information to be notarized and / or apostil as appropriate. It may also request additional information on client’s accounts, the origin of resources, and references from third parties.
** Cathedral Investment Bank has a strict Anti-Money Laundering process called (Money-Laundering Prevention Program). The process is made up of an internal autonomous organ and an external risks prevention consultant. They analyze all its operations and movements; request more information in the area of money laundering preventing program support at mlpp@Cathedralbank.com
*** Cathedral Investment Bank reserves it’s right on limiting the opening of accounts or offering services to criminal and irregular activities, or those who are linked to illegal, radical, or ideologist activities.