Primoris Argentum Platinium Card has been designed for Cathedral Investment Bank Platinium customers. Those who require large capitalization, with high income, and lifestyle that demands high financial services.
The Primoris Argentum Platinium Card can be obtaining by invitation only.
This card will allow you to have access to an exclusive range of unique services for large investors. These services are reserved only for Primoris Argentum Platinum Card clients. No other platinum credit card from other providers may offer such services. The Capitalization volumes are superior to any other credit card in the world.
Manage your expenses from anywhere without limitations and with the best market rates.
• To be an Active Primoris Argentum Gold Cardholder for at least 3 years without negative credit history events and/or processes
• Superior flows with a minimum of $ 45,000.00 USD per month in your Primoris Argentum Gold Card
• Invitation to join Primoris Argentum Platinium Card
Once you have received an invitation, you may request the Primoris Argentum Platinium Card associated with your offshore account (debito).
This card does not allow you to have additional Primoris Argentum credit cards as it is an exclusive privilege for cardholders with certain level of capital flows and credit history with Cathedral.
Fees and Commission
• Opening Fee of $2,290.00 USD
• Annual fee $1,650.00 USD
• No fees per withdrawal
• No balance-inquiring fee
• No banking transfers fee
• No on-line banking services fee
• No fee for purchasing at establishments
• No monthly fee
Requirements to open Vista Accounts
• Valid Passport and a valid ID that includes your current residence (driver’s license, Identity Credential)
• Proof of current address (voucher of some primary service of the clients’ address as telephone, light bill)
• Signed Contract Agreement
• Completed Anti – Money Laundering form
According to initial information received from Cathedral Investment Bank, the New Accounts Center may request the information to be notarized and / or apostil according to each case. It may also request additional information on customer accounts, origin of the resources, and references by third parties.
* Cathedral Investment Bank has a strict Anti-Money Laundering process. The Money-Laundering Prevention Program (MLPP) is integrated by an Internal Autonomous Organ and an external risks prevention consultant that oversees all operations and movements. To request more information on money laundering preventing program support email: mlpp@Cathedralbank.com
** Cathedral Investment Bank reserves its rights on limiting the opening of accounts or offering services to those who practice criminal or irregular activities; or those linked to illegal, radical or ideologist activities.
Cathedral Investment Bank / CIB Americas Bank Inc Is regulated by the Financial Service Unit of the Ministry of Finance on the Commonwealth of Dominica
The information contained on this website should not be interpreted as an offer of products and / or financial services (soliciting). The figures and displayed information in this document is only for informational purposes, Cathedral Investment Bank performs a major effort to keep the data here expressed correctly, updated and faithful, and however these may contain errors in its calculation, sampling and result. For more information read the terms and website conditions.